Thursday, October 17, 2013

Fundraising Update

You can check out my fundraising update total here. While Razoo is great for visualizing how much has been donated, the best way to donate is by check (online through NCC website or mail a real check to the church). Either way, the memo needs to include my name and protege program. Reminder of all the ways to give are found here.

My goal is $18,000 for the year ($1500 month).

It is incredible to see my community of friends and family support me this year. Thank you to those who have been in on this from the beginning. It is not too late to join in what God is doing in my life now. There are ten months left and every little bit helps.

Even $5 (the price of a cup of coffee) helps. One of my former youth group students (currently in college) is helping to support me. It is so amazing to me the people God is using to provide. Family, close friends, former partners in ministry, former employers, even people I don't know donated!

Thank you!

Philippians 1.3: I thank my God every time I remember you.

No comments:

Post a Comment