At the end of May, I attended a women's conference with 1400 women from around the DC area.
It was a reminder to me that the Body of Christ is really beautiful.... and I'm thankful for the other half (MEN!). :)
But there's a power to get women together in unity... and that is what happened at BY14.
I got to hang out with my roommate, Allie. Yea lunch on a park bench on a nice day!
- Beautiful: the quality present that is evident when one understands their purpose.
- Priscilla Shirer. Dang. This woman. She can SPEAK TRUTH. Love her passion... and the fact that she is a mom to three boys. She's living my dream!
- In the process of healing, you'll still have issues. ~Donna Pisani
- Christine Caine. I have heard her name so many times... in connection with anti-human trafficking/A21 Campaign. I was able to experience her as a speaker... What a fireball of passion!
- Every time you are about to have a breakthrough, there will be a spirit of fear that will try to stop/immobilize you. ~Christine Caine
- The people who do what God wants are not fearless; they are just faithful. ~Christine Caine
- What a tragedy it would be if the Enemy realizes our potential more than we know it. ~Priscilla Shirer
- We need to switch off our technology and fill ourselves with God. ~Christine Caine